Welcome to Shores Of Panama Resort, in Panama City Beach, Florida. Rent directly from Beach Front Rentals.
For Rates & Availability Call
The Shores of Panama Beach Resort in Panama City Beach, Florida
It’s easy to believe that you’ve been transported to the Mediterranean in this tropical beach resort. The architecture of the Shores of Panama recalls this exotic style. And, sitting on almost 470 square feet of pristine white sand via blossoming tropical landscaping, it’s clear why images of the Mediterranean are very evident here.
The Riviera is indeed calling and it’s as close as the Shores of Panama in Panama City Beach, Florida. This elegant beach resort makes a perfect getaway for families, singles and couples.
The Shores of Panama in Panama City Beach Is a Water Lover’s Paradise
The Shores of Panama is a water lover’s dream. From the lagoon-styled pool to the cascading waterfalls, if you’re a water nymph, you won’t be disappointed. Following are some of what the resort offers water lovers.
Shores Of Panama Condo Rentals
The lagoon-style pools here are unlike any you will see elsewhere. Featuring over 18,000 square feet of water, the pools feature ornate bridges for a fanciful effect. They are also heated in the winter time, so you can enjoy them year-round.
The resort also features waterfalls, which you can luxuriate in or enjoy the sound of from your poolside lounge chair. There’s also a resort spa, sauna and steam room. And of course, the Gulf is right out your front door.
So, no matter how you like your water – steamed, heated, or ocean – you’ll find it at the Shores of Panama in Panama City Beach.
The Shores of Panama: Resort Amenities
Ocean Views: The ocean is many things to many people. For some, it represents a sense of peace and calm. For others it calls to mind the beauty of nature. And still for others, it’s simply a natural romantic element that is timeless.
Each condo features a private balcony facing the Gulf. No matter what it means to you, the Gulf is always within reach, an ever-present reminder that you are indeed in paradise.
Two Pools: Did we mention that there are two expansive pools as this luxury resort? And that they feature playful dolphin fountains and two tiki bars where you can enjoy tropical drinks while enjoying your gorgeous surroundings.
Staying Fit at the Shores of Panama is Easy: Usually, when you vacation, your fitness routine goes out the window. There’s no need for that here. With a state-of-the-art fitness center, you can maintain your fitness routine with ease. In fact, with the availability of a spa, sauna, steam room and health bar, you’ll want to get moving, if only to enjoy these side benefits.
Shopping, Entertainment & More: Pier Park was built for shopping, entertainment, fun and more. And, it’s only a stone’s throw away. It features a 16-movie Cineplex; quaint coffee shops; popular retail outlets (eg, Ann Taylor, Old Navy, JC Penney); and a wide variety of restaurants. It’s an entertainment paradise for the whole family.
Other Resort Amenities: The Shores of Panama in Panama City Beach offers a plethora of amenities that ensure your comfort. There’s concierge service; high-speed internet service; free valet parking; and a 12-floor attached, covered parking garage; just to name a few.
You’ll just have to trust us when we say, if you haven’t thought of it, we have. You never have to leave this complex to have fun. But, if you do, there’s plenty nearby to keep you entertained.
If you want to experience the divines of the Mediterranean without the expense of traveling there, then the Shores of Panama Beach Resort is ideal for your beach vacation rental.
The Shores of Panama make a perfect beach vacation rental for almost any occasion. Whether you’re on a honeymoon, celebrating a family reunion, or on a rejuvenation trip for one, you won’t find a more luxurious beach vacation rental.[/one_half]
Tranquility Begins Immediately at the Shores of Panama in Panama City Beach
The Shores of Panama is an upscale 713-unit condominium community that offers first-class resort amenities. This sumptuous resort sits on 468 square feet of perfectly white sand overlooking the Gulf of Mexico. From the moment you set foot in the resort, tranquility begins.
Exterior Amenities at the Shores of Panama in Panama City Beach
When you choose to wander beyond the walls of your condo vacation beach rental, you’ll enjoy such amenities as:
- Beach Access: You don’t have to wander to find the beach. As we’re situated on 468 feet of expansive white sand of the Gulf of Mexico, all you have to do is bring your beach towel.
- Fun in the Sun: We bring fun in the sun to you. Without ever leaving the complex you can enjoy a rousing game of volleyball, practice your golf on the putting green, enjoy drinks with friends around one of the pool-side tiki bars, or go for a swim in one of the lagoon-inspires swimming pools.
- Business Amenities: If a working vacation is what you need, we make that accessible as well. Although we can’t guarantee you’ll get much work done in these tropical surroundings, there is a large conference center and high-speed internet access to meet all your business needs.
Entertainment, Shopping & Near the Shores of Panama in Panama City Beach
If you don’t feel like wandering too far, there is much engage in that’s close to the resort.
- Eating Out: Pineapple Willy’s, Hammerhead Freds and Schooner’s are all within walking distance of the Shores of Panama. From seafood to burgers to steaks, whatever your culinary palette desires is within reach.
- Family Outings: Grab the kids and enjoy a day at Shipwreck Island. With thrilling rides like the Raging Rapids, they’ll enjoy this adventure-filled water park. Eats, sunscreen and souvenirs are all offered in the park. All you need to bring is your appetite for fun!
- For Nature Enthusiasts: St. Andrews Park is one of the most popular state parks in all of Florida. From canoeing to fishing to picnicking, the whole family can spend a day here. It’s less than two miles from the Shores of Panama resort.
For Rates & Availability Call Toll Free